quinta-feira, 16 de setembro de 2010
Good 50X70 2010 posters selected
Milano (Italy) – The Good 50x70 jury has finished its deliberations and selected the 210 posters among the submissions received in response to the call for entries. Participation in Good 50x70 has been growing steadily over the years, demonstrating greater awareness and passion for social change and for the message chosen by their partner organisations. In the current edition,
Good 50x70 received 2357 posters coming from 70 countries around the world.
The 210 posters include 30 from each of the seven briefs promoted for 2010:
* Play for Africa (Endorsed by AMREF)
* Freedom to travel (Endorsed by LILA)
* Take action against mafias (Endorsed by “LIBERA, Associations, names and numbers against mafias”)
* Whale shortage: a sanctuary empties by the day (Endorsed by GREENPEACE)
* The uncertainty of the cure (Endorsed by EMERGENCY)
* For a path out of poverty, take the human rights route (Endorsed by AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL)
* Year of the Tiger (Endorsed by WWF)
As Good 50x70 has gained more visibility, this year, the exhibition will be held in a public display in the centre of Milan from via Dante to piazza Cordusio. Additionally, the project Good 50x70 will also be running in Istanbul, Turkey, where our association will run a workshop from Wednesday, 29 September to Sunday, 3 October 2010.